Working with Illustrator


Been working with Illustrator the past month. I find this program to be so challenging! Once I get to the point where it starts all coming together, then that's when I feel some real instant gratification. The Cheetah took a while. I "inked" in Illustrator and colored her in Photoshop.
I am right in the middle of a (ink to paper) inking project. It's for an educational graphic novel. Hopefully, I'll get some pics up for that soon.

Read Users' Comments (1)comments

1 Response to "Working with Illustrator"

  1. Anonymous, on 7:34 PM said:

    The InformationWeek Blog
    INFORMATIONWEEK WEBLOG Here you'll find observations, anecdotes, and analysis from our experienced staff of reporters and editors, with links to stories, surveys and other content that appear on InformationWeek ...
    Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse clipart related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse clipart